Saturday, March 03, 2007

March 3






So, I'm off to a rough start...I already missed a week. I'll try to catch up.

There's been a lot of change in the Wignall household...here's a rundown:

  1. Amelia now has 3 teeth...slowly but surely her mouth is filling up. It is a painfully (emphasis on the painfully) slow process.
  2. As a family we've consumed at least 24 Girl Scout Samoa Cookies in the past 24 hours(which goes completely against our next change),
  3. No sweets, except for Saturday's.
  4. I have a new job! Yep, a new job. I am working for a company out of Utah called TodaysMama.com. I am selling national advertising for them. It is a new adventure for me, as I have never done this sort of thing before...wish me luck. Oh, and check out their website...todaysmama.com!
  5. Chris is attending his 1st economics conference today at USC. He got new professor-looking clothes, and looked super sharp! He gets to travel with some friends from his department and spend the entire day talking about his 3rd love (I'm first, Amelia's second...). Heaven, he's in heaven.
  6. We have a new website, yep our very own! Wignallfamily.net. Check it out!
  7. My talented mother-in-law has been staying with us this week as she attended a class to become an Accredited Staging Professional. Now we have to call her Stephanie Smith, ASP. I was the first person to take advantage of her skills- thank goodness for the family discount (pronounced free). Wow - my apartment has never looked cuter! Amelia especially loves her new pad. She loves to walk around and just touch everything.
Here are some things that haven't changed.

  1. Amelia is still pretty sure her name is mommy - if you ask her who mommy is, she points to herself. Watch out Wignall kids - Amelia is going to be bossy-she already thinks she's the mom!
  2. Amelia can't say any words - much to the chagrin of her father (who was talking at 9 months). Despite this fact, her parents still think she is a genius. Especially when she takes a DVD out of the DVD player looks at it, puts it back in and shuts the door. Genius, but super annoying if you are watching said DVD.
  3. Emily is still scrapbooking up a storm, teaching piano, learning how to cook healthier food, and finishing up her glass bead class (which is the highlight of every week).
  4. Chris is still playing his guitar, reading lots of books, doing lots of crossword puzzles, and working on his website.
Life is good. Stay tuned for more from San Diego.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About The W's