Tuesday, July 31, 2007

This little piggy...

Has long enough hair for pigtails! I can't believe how much older two ponytails makes her look, but I just adore it anyway. It only took 10 minutes of twisting, crying(amelia), and wrestling to get the ponytails ready to go! But they were completely worth the blood, sweat and tears.

Amelia's Grandma Andersen, and her Aunt Lauren, Aunt Kari, Aunt Tori and Uncle Evan were the first to see and adore those pigtails. They came down for a fun day at the beach. It was overcast and kind of cold(I know that 72 isn't that cold, but for us San Diegans, it's almost jacket weather). We had fun nonetheless. And when the day was done, Amelia gave hugs and kisses to everyone, and then she jumped out of my arms into her Aunt Tori's and said, "GO!" She did not want to stay with mom and dad, but wanted to get in Grandma's car and go home with her aunts and uncle.

It's so sad...she's already figured out that mom and dad aren't the two coolest people around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! She is her fathers daughter! He was the only child I ever knew who could have worn pig tails at 18 months!

Thirstin' for Thurstons said...

NOT FAIR!I want some pigtails too! Where Oh Where is your hair Cate?!

Erickson's said...

Hi Guys!
I LOVE THEM! Think of all the cute and fun ribbons, bows, flowers, beads... Your pics and blog are always so cute. I love to see it!
love ya'll
amy

Blog Archive

About The W's