Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Utah Trip

Amelia, Miles & I headed to Utah for a week in September so that Chris could work and because I adore visiting my in-laws and siblings.

We fit a lot of fun into our week...

We stayed with Aunt Ashley & Uncle Bryan (and their rambunctious dog, Zeus)

dressed up like a fairy (thanks for the outfit grandma stephanie!)
played with Uncle Todd
visited Snowbasin and rode the lift to the top of the ski run.

danced to Mamma Mia. She now knows all the words...

learned how to play t-ball

cooked with grandma

and snuggled

even Brooke got some lovin'
and we even saw Aunt Jenny for about 5 minutes (seriously...she's a very busy lady)
It was a fantastic trip...and we can't wait to do it again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you so much for all the picures and captions. I love reading your updated blogs! (hint, hint) I forgive you for your deliquency! I love you and Chris and your beautiful, perfect children!

Ashley and Bryan said...

Amelia in her little apron is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Ashley and Bryan said...

Apparently you forgot that you saw Eric also, I think he might cry, you even included Zeus. I think Eric should get his own special post.

Blog Archive

About The W's