Saturday, August 18, 2007

6 years...

It was our 6th anniversary a few weeks ago. I came home from Utah that day, and Chris met me at the airport with roses. We went out a week later, while my siblings watched Amelia. We enjoyed great food at Phil's BBQ here in San Diego, and then we gobbled up this confection extraordinaire from Extraordinary Desserts...the description from their website goes like this... "Chocolate Creme brulee and milk chocolate whipped cream are hidden between chocolate cake layers and smothered with fresh caramel. Crushed chocolate almond pralines surround this dark and dense torte." Don't you wish you lived here, and go to get your own piece?


Here is the picture Chris took of us right before we left for our night out. I had the camera on the wrong setting...so only Chris is in focus in the picture....or maybe the camera is just trying to compensate for my inability to be photogenic.

Life is still very, very good with this man.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OKay, so that dessert looks wonderful! I'm craving it now!

Blog Archive

About The W's