Thursday, July 03, 2008

Miles Birth Announcement


Thought I would post Miles announcement here. Chris gave me this great idea to use a Miles Davis CD cover to announce the birth of Miles David. Get it? Anyway, my great idea to mail the announcement in paper CD jackets was a very expensive great idea since the USPS charges you more to mail something square. So, I only mailed them to family. So, friends, if you are reading this, don't be offended that I didn't spend the 62 cents to mail this to you. Sorry I'm so cheap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the annoucnement. I think you're both so clever!

Linn said...

So cute! And who says that is cheap? We call it smart at our house. :)

kim said...

I haven't checked your blog in a couple months so I'm a little late, but Congratulations!!! And awesome birth announcement :)

it's crazy reading all the conversations that Amelia has since she was just a baby when we left--sounds like she's turned into a very fun little girl.

Blog Archive

About The W's