Thursday, July 03, 2008

Talking with Amelia.

Here are just a few more things I never want to forget that Amelia said.

Conversation #1
Chris: Amelia, we're going to eat dinner at a restaurant tonight. Where do you want to go?
Amelia: Costco.
Chris: I don't want to go to Costco.
Amelia: You don't want Costco? Why not? You want somfin else? Huh?

I think we go to Costco too often, when our daughter thinks its a restaurant. I don't think any place that sells hotdogs and something called a "chicken bake" can be considered a restaurant.

Conversation #2
Emily (to Amelia sitting in the bathtub): Do you know how much I love you?
Amelia(holding up 2 fingers): yes, 2
Emily (spreading my arms really wide): no, I love you this much
Amelia: No mom. I love you 2 (too). I love you too.

Conversation #3
Amelia: How much you love me?
Chris: I love you 2.
Amelia: You love me 8.

Conversation #4
Last week Chris watched the cartoon Batman with Amelia & Miles while I was sleeping. Later that night they had this conversations.
Amelia: Batman's not nice.
Chris: Batman is nice. The Joker isn't nice.
Amelia: Oh, the joker's not very nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cost is a restaurant when one is in a hurry or broke. I think one of the best things about Amelia and Costco is that she eats a whole hotdog by herself! I guess she really does like it!

Matt said...

Chris and Emily,
We are so excited that we came across your blog! It's been a while since we saw each other, and it was good to catch up on your life happenings through your blog. If you want to see what we are up to, you can check it out at http://theincredibleimblers.blogspot.com/

Happy 4th of July!

Matt and Angenette Imbler

Blog Archive

About The W's