Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Anti-F

Amelia & I frequently play the following game. She says a letter of the alphabet and we compile a list of everyone we know with a name that starts with that letter. We were playing in the car the other day (I know...this doesn't sound like a very fun game...but she LOVES it) and we had gone through the regular letters...A...E...B...C...you get the idea. She was silent for a few minutes and then said...Mama, there are no F's in our Famomy (Family).

I thought about it for a few minutes and it's true. No one in either my family or Chris' family has a name that starts with F.

I think someone should fix this little problem stat. Nathalie? Ashley?

Oh...and isn't she brilliant for figuring that out all by herself?

3 comments:

Ashley and Bryan said...

I nominate Nathalie to take care of this!

Linn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linn said...

Totally brillant! But do you wonder? Look at her parents. Your kids are growing up so much!

Blog Archive

About The W's