Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

So, if you thought I was bad at taking pictures during the family zoo trip...you should see the # of pictures I took during Thanksgiving weekend at my parents. I didn't feel well at all, so there are only 4 pictures, and one of them is blurry.

So....these first two are of Amelia doing karaoke with her Uncle Evan. She loved the feel of the microphone in her hand and the taste of it in her mouth...maybe a natural performer? She wouldn't really sing into the microphone - she mostly made weird sounds and said hello. But, it was still very cute.



Here is a cute picture of my sisters...well, 3 of them. They are a lot of fun to hang out with...too bad I just pretty much laid on the floor all weekend.

3 comments:

Ashley and Bryan said...

I am glad that I look like a boy in the picture of me...slicked back hair is not a good look for me :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you're sick. I have a picture of me when I was preg. with Chris at Chrismas dinner. I like looking at the picture because I can remember how sick I was. I never thought I'd want to remember that feeling, but now, 29 years later, I like it. So the moral of the story is, take pictures of yourself anyway!

Anonymous said...

I had a great time when you were here. i can't wait till i see you again.
love Tori

Blog Archive

About The W's