Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas #2

Now, this was definitely a good year for Emily and Christmas...I got to have 2 Christmas celebrations in one year. And, for me, the more the merrier!

Christmas #2 was spent with my parents and extended family.

Amelia is more and more delightful with my family as she gets older and older. Here she is with Grandma Gaylene having a grand time!

Here she is with my siblings on Christmas. She loves each of them differently, but all the equally (though they all would exclaim unhappily that Tori is the favorite).
Here she is playing with my cousin Ryan on Christmas Day at my Grandparents house.
Here she is with two of her favorite things...juice from Santa Clause (aka Grandma & Grandpa Andersen) and red shoes also from Santa.

It was a perfect Christmas...even though we didn't get home until midnight!

2 comments:

jane maynard said...

amelia looks TOO OLD in that last picture...crazy.

Anonymous said...

that was so fun when you were here. Love Ya Love Tori

Blog Archive

About The W's