Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Hula-Hoop Show

Ever since Amelia went to her friend Hannah's birthday party she has wanted a hula-hoop. We talked about it a lot. Recently, I started having Amelia make her own bed, and then every Saturday she gets $1.00. She LOVES this. She decided that she wanted to buy her own hula-hoop. So, after she saved enough money, $3.00, we went to Walmart. She, of course, say the purple sparkly hula-hoop for $8.00, but could only get the $3.00 hula-hoop. She handled the disappointment surprisingly well.

She hula-hoops all day long. It was such a great purchase! Occasionally, she will do a hula-hoop show before she goes to bed (you will see that we aren't above bribing her). Here is a little peek at one of the shows...and you can see that Miles is doing his own show as well.

I apologize for the poor lighting in the video...it was dark outside, and our apartment lighting is horrendous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is my grand daughter! Anything for candy! I think I heard her say, "I need candy"? Yep, we're related!

PS
I'm so glad somebody,(Miles) likes the funky zebra thingy. His hair looks strawberry blonde, is it? He is so handsome and I can't wait to get my hands on him! He's going to be so sick of getting kissed!!

Blog Archive

About The W's