Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Special Dance

Amelia dances all day long. Which is weird, since I don't dance at all. Really, I don't. I'm terrible at it, and I never dance. Except with my kids in the living room. But really, that's it. Amelia, on the other hand, dances all the time. Anywhere. This afternoon on the way to the car after church she told Chris she wouldn't hold his hand, because she wanted to dance...which she did all the way to the car. Arms spread out, twirling and jumping. It was adorable. Here are some of her dance moves...many which she has acquired after watching this ballet movie we checked out from the library this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Tell Amelia that when she comes to my house I'll teach her some more special dance tricks!! I love her!

Lindsay said...

we should get her and seth together for a dance party. i had to remove him from sacrament meeting a couple weeks ago when malerie played the harp because he started yelling "wanna dance!" as soon as the music began, and wouldn't relent.

tori said...

Amelia is pretty talented. she will have to teach me a few moves

Blog Archive

About The W's