Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Miles Birthday, Party 1

We celebrated Miles' birthday a week early at my parent's house on Mother's Day.
We opened presents. My parents got Miles the best little tractor and dump truck, which he pushes around the house while making the sound effects taught to him by Uncle Evan.

I'm pretty sure there is more than one picture of me "helping" my siblings open their presents...just as Amelia is just "helping."

We bought him this larger dumptruck, hoping it would entice him to walk.
Of course, a trip to Grandma's house is not complete without Tori re-fixing Amelia's hair and Aunt Kari and Aunt Lauren painting her nails.
And, since it was Mother's Day it was nice to get a good picture of my mom with my baby.

We sang to miles, and gave him a piece of carrot cake...no, that's not a piece of wheat bread. It was yummier than it looks. And to prove it...

1 comment:

tori said...

i cant believe that he is already a year old. it has gone fast.

Blog Archive

About The W's