Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Amelia and her Mommy


Amelia loves Emily.

Emily says that Amelia loves me, too, but I know it's not true. I know Amelia will love me and I know that I love her very much, but Amelia loves Emily.

Which isn't much of a surprise for two reasons. First, everyone loves Emily. She's awesome. Second, Emily's a wonderful mother. She's very attentive and she's concientious. She wants to nurture, teach, and care for her daughter.

So tonight Amelia was screaming in her bed. I went in to try to comfort her. I held her and whispered to her and tried to make her feel better. It didn't help. Emily came in and kissed her and held her and after about seven seconds Amelia calmed down. She actually started smiling!

I'm not complaining. I'm glad Amelia loves Emily. I love Emily, too. I'm happy that Amelia has someone that can take such great care of her. I'm a lucky man and I love my beautiful girls.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About The W's