Friday, March 07, 2008

Knotts Berry Farm

A few weekends ago Chris, Amelia & I went with my family to Knotts Berry Farm. It was Amelia's first time on theme park rides (other than a carousel).

Here is how the first ride went(click the photo to make it larger...I'm having problems with my photo editing program):

We were all standing watching the ride laughing so hard, and actually crying. Amelia was such a trooper, and never complained about any of the rides she went on. Even, though her little heart pounded the entire time.

Don't worry...she really did enjoy the day. Here are a few of the less scary moments.

Playing in the water with Grandpa:
Playing with Lauren:
A fun ride...she loved this one:
And so did Grandma Gaylene:
Eating snacks with Aunt Kari...my siblings must have given Amelia at least 6 juice boxes, which she of course loved:

And riding on the carousel with Dad...looks like he is also enjoying himself:

It was a fantastic day, despite the rain at the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. Amelia is so lucky to have so many people love her! I can't wait to see her again.

Blog Archive

About The W's