Saturday, March 22, 2008

She Has Us All Figured Out

Here is a quick conversation I had with Amelia the other day...didn't want to forget it.

Amelia: Mom, can I have some more jellybeans?
Me: No, you've already had some today.
Amelia: Ok, I go ask dad for more jellybeans.
Me: Dad isn't at home, he is at school.
Amelia: Oh...with his bike and his friends.

And, here another funny conversation, because she is just so darn cute!

Every morning we talk about what we are going to do that way...I fill Amelia in on the itinerary, so she gets excited.

One morning, I was lying on her bed with her, and she said:
"Mom, today we going to the beach. Ok? After my nap. Don't worry. It be soon. Don't worry."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got news for you, she had the two of you figured out at about week two!!

Blog Archive

About The W's