Saturday, January 03, 2009

Christmas #2

When we got home from my parents house a few days after Christmas we had Christmas #2. I know, I know, we Wignalls know how to do Christmas right!

Actually it was time to open presents from Chris' family. Sorry, Nathalie, I didn't take any pictures of the kids opening their presents from you...i'm a bad sister-in-law. But, Grandma Stephanie, here are the pictures I know you've been waiting for...

Amelia is now the envy of all the kids in our neighborhood...since she is the proud owner of her very own powerwheels jeep. And, Miles has every reason to look as concerned has he does...Amelia has absolutely no concept of steering the car. She pushes on the gas and relies on us to steer the car away from danger.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miles does look very concerned. Maybe it's for his own life? Who is that tall, slender man in the background? He's very handsome!

Blog Archive

About The W's