Saturday, January 03, 2009

SNOW

The week before Christmas my parents got 18 inches of snow...which hasn't happened in my parents desert city for 30 years. By the time we arrived a week later there was still plenty of snow to enjoy...well, at least for Amelia to enjoy while I stood inside the warm house and watched.

The first thing we did when we got to my parents house was to make a snowman. Amelia's instructions were to, "make a circle and a bigger circle and a super bigger circle." I forgot to get a photo of the snowman...it was just her size and she loved it.

We didn't have any clothing to play in the snow...so we used a jacket from a few years ago when we spent christmas in Utah and borrowed the rest...hence the cute but very large red gloves.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About The W's