Saturday, January 03, 2009

The Nutcracker

One of the ballet companies here in san diego does a matinee showing for school kids. I snagged some tickets for Amelia and her friend Hannah. I think the anticipation of going to the ballet was as much fun as actually seeing the ballet.

As we were getting into the car to go Amelia walked through the mud and got some on her sock. While I was trying to get the mud off with a wet wipe Amelia exclaimed, "I need to get it off. I want to look beautiful for the ballet."




They only performed the second act, and the show only lasted about an hour...perfect for 2 and 3 year olds.

After the show we took the girls up to the stage for a few pictures. Since I couldn't remove the red-eye from the pictures, I had to make them black and white.


On a side note. Miles also went with us, and anytime the audience clapped he would freak out and yell. It was really, really funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love how she said that she has to look beautiful for the ballet. she is such a girlie girl

Blog Archive

About The W's